After School Club
Polka now offer a unique programme of After School Clubs in Primary Schools across London and Surrey, offering a unique enrichment opportunity for pupils with curious minds.
After School Clubs are delivered throughout the term and can either run at the end of the school day or as part of your daily timetable.
The clubs are suitable for Reception, KS1 and KS2 and can run on any day of the week.
- Sessions are designed to light the spark of children’s imaginations and creativity
- Our unique approach is rooted in the principles of drama through structured play, incorporating storytelling, imaginative games and role play
- Children will develop and improve communication and social skills, build confidence and team working capabilities, with focus on self-expression and individuality
- All our practitioners are DBS checked and have received Child Protection training.
After School Clubs are currently available at:
- Merton Abbey School
- Hollymount Primary School
- Singlegate Primary School
- Wimbledon Chase Primary School
- West Wimbledon Primary School
Simply click on your child’s school to book. Please note that clubs are only open to children attending the participating school.
If you would like to book a place for your child after the start date please contact the Creative Learning Department for assistance on 020 8545 349.
Once you’ve signed up as a host school we manage our relationship with parents, while your pupils enjoy all the enrichment benefits of a Polka Theatre workshop straight after school.
If you are a teacher interested in running an After School Club at your school please contact our Schools Relationship Officer, Heidi:
Call: 020 8545 8329