Win tickets to Britain’s Got Talent 2019 semi-finals PLUS the chance to meet Amanda Holden on the night!
We’ve teamed up with our Patron, Amanda Holden to offer one lucky family the opportunity to attend a Britain’s Got Talent live semi-final in London during May 2019.
Amanda says: “I first became aware of Polka Theatre in Wimbledon around 2008 when my daughter Lexi was about two years old. I wanted to take her to see a show that was suitable for young children. Since then we’ve seen so many shows there together and as a family, however, the building is now in desperate need of renovation. The refurbishment will allow even more children to experience the joy of theatre made just for them.
Going to the West End can be an expensive activity for a family which is why investment in local theatres is essential, particularly one like Polka that creates work designed especially for children. Together I know we can raise the £1m needed for a first class venue and I hope these family tickets to experience a live Britain’s Got Talent show later this year can help kick-start the fundraising!”
Amanda is supporting our FUTURE POLKA campaign which needs the final £1 million raising for a new state of the art building. You can also support us by donating towards our redevelopment today!
Polka Theatre is temporarily closed for major development and will reopen to the public in summer 2020.
Your contact details will be secure and will not be shared with any third parties
Terms & Conditions
- Family ticket valid for up to 4 people, the party must include 1 child
- The prize is suitable for children age 12 and up. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Tickets valid for Britain’s Got Talent live semi-finals in May 2019, in London
- Travel and accommodation are not included in the prize
- Competition closes at midnight on 31 March 2019
- The winner will be picked at random by Amanda Holden
- Polka Theatre will contact the winner by phone, then via email to confirm the prize
- The winner has 14 days to claim the prize, if no response is received, a second winner will be selected
- Entrants must be resident in the UK
- Only one entry per person
- There is no alternative prize or date for this competition