The Gingerbread Man
Join us in October Half Term for the adventures of the bravest biscuit of all time!
24 - 28 Oct
Main Stage Ages 3+
Stuff and Nonsense Theatre Company presents
Imagine being born in an oven and the first person you meet wants to dunk you in his tea! Up and down and into town our Gingerbread Man must use his wits to escape anyone who finds him tasty. Is he faster than a Goose? Can he cross a river using a Fox as a raft? Are Gingerbread Men allowed on trains?
Come and see the adventure of the deliciously smelling Gingerbread Man and meet the bravest biscuit of all times!
Stuff and Nonsense apply their usual brilliance with a mix of puppetry, live action, great music, humour and a stunning staging of this well-loved classic tale.
Running time 1 hour
Adults & Children £13.50 | Concessions* £10
£1.50 transaction charge per booking
*Concession rates are available to recipients of Personal Independence Payment (PIP) and Jobseekers Allowance. To book a concession ticket please call the Box Office on 020 8543 4888 (proof of status may be required)
Recommended for Ages 3+
All Ages Welcome performances are available so you can bring younger siblings.
Dates & Times
Please select your preferred date and performance:
- Wed 24 Oct, 11:00 AMBOOKAll Ages Welcome
- Wed 24 Oct, 2:30 PMBOOKAll Ages Welcome
- Thu 25 Oct, 11:00 AMBOOKAll Ages Welcome
- Thu 25 Oct, 2:30 PMBOOKAll Ages Welcome
- Fri 26 Oct, 11:00 AMBOOKAll Ages Welcome
- Fri 26 Oct, 2:30 PMBOOKAll Ages Welcome
- Sat 27 Oct, 11:00 AMBOOKAll Ages Welcome
- Sat 27 Oct, 2:30 PMBOOKAll Ages Welcome
- Sun 28 Oct, 11:00 AMBOOKAll Ages Welcome
- Sun 28 Oct, 2:30 PMBOOKAll Ages Welcome