Polka Youth Theatre
A unique opportunity to get expert drama training and develop new performance skills, for everyone aged 9 - 14
27 Apr - 6 Jul
Take Part Workshop Ages
9 - 14
A unique opportunity to get expert drama training and develop new performance skills, for everyone aged 9-14 who enjoys theatre and performance. This term the group will be performing a brand new play on our Main Stage written especially for young people as part of our national Playhouse Project.
– Work with leading theatre professionals
– Explore drama techniques used by professional actors.
– Receive free tickets to selected Polka Theatre productions
– No need to audition, just book and come along
Ages 9 – 14 4:30 – 6:30pm
No session Thu 1 June
4.30pm – 6.30pm
Performance date: Thu 6 Jul
– To wear appropriate clothing
– After you have booked, please fill in and return the Emergency Contact Form. Your child will not be accepted onto a class without this information having been given in advance.
– Parents/ carers are not admitted to the sessions, apart from the final sharing
The cost of the session is £90 per term
Ages 9 – 14
Please take note of the specified age range, for our weekly term time courses we operate according to the academic year i.e children should have turned the specified age before September. Workshops have been designed especially with this age group’s developmental needs in mind. Our experience shows that children not within the specified age range are less likely to benefit from the workshop and we are unable to sell tickets to children who are not within this age range.