Polka Youth Theatre
A unique opportunity for young people to get expert drama training
11 Jan - 22 Mar
Take Part Workshop Ages
9 - 14
A unique opportunity to get expert drama training and develop new performance skills, for everyone aged 9 – 14 who enjoys theatre and performance.
- Work with leading theatre professionals
- Devise and create a piece of original theatre to perform each week
- Perform on Polka’s Main Stage every year
- Learn new performance skills
- Explore drama techniques used by professional actors
- Receive free tickets to selected Polka Theatre productions
- No need to audition, just book and come along
- To wear appropriate clothing
- To bring a packed lunch
- After you have booked, please fill in and return the Emergency Contact Form. Your child will not be accepted onto a class without this information having been given in advance.
Every Thursday, 4.30pm-6.30pm. No session on 15 Feb.
£90 per term
Ages 9 – 14
Please take note of the specified age range. Workshops have been designed especially with this age group’s developmental needs in mind. Our experience shows that children not within the specified age range are less likely to benefit from the workshop and we are unable to sell tickets to children who are not within this age range.
Dates & Times
Please select your preferred date and performance: