NAME A SEAT
Naming a new seat in our refurbished Main Theatre is a wonderful way to celebrate your family’s special memories of Polka, remember a loved one, or mark your child’s birthday.
Your gift will provide crucial support needed to complete a major redevelopment of our unique children’s theatre home. It will enable us to make our dynamic programme of live theatre and learning activities even more accessible and inspiring for future generations from the local community in our iconic building – designed with children in mind.
For monthly donations from as little as £25, you can sponsor one of our new Main Theatre seats – either at £1,000 or one of our £2,000 premium seats.
Received a call recently?
Polka are working with telephone fundraising company Buffalo to keep the community informed about the progress of our re-opening and to give people a chance to Name A Seat. For more information or to opt out of future calls please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02085458368.
Benefits – as a thank you for your support*
Main Theatre Seat (from £25/month for 3 years & 4 months or £1,000)
- Your message on a plaque mounted on the back of your chosen seat for 10 years
- A commemorative certificate
- An exclusive post-reopening site tour – be one of the first to see behind-the-scenes
- Advance notice and priority booking for our reopening events, plus quarterly Future Polka e-updates
- Our thanks in Polka’s 2021-2022 programmes and on our website
Premium Main Theatre Seat (from £25/month for 6 years & 8 months or £2,000)
- Your message on a plaque mounted on the back of your chosen Premium seat for 10 years and all the benefits above, plus:
- 2x tickets to a Polka Reopening Production or Polka’s Christmas Show 2021
- Invitations to special Polka events.
To Name A Seat, make a regular or one off donation, please fill in the form below. To discuss how you can be a part of Polka’s future please contact Farah Bhimani, Development Officer on email@example.com or 020 8545 8328
Terms and Conditions*
- Message on seat plaque is limited to 70 characters including spaces. Polka reserves the right to approve and adjust wording.
- Main Theatre seat choice for your plaque is subject to availability (270x standard seats, 30x Premium seats – numbers 6-13 in rows B, C, D, E).
- Seats in the front row A may be temporarily removed for certain performances to accommodate wheelchairs and mobility vehicles. Plaques will be mounted on the front of seats in the back row.
- Seats named before 1st March will have their plaques in place for the theatre reopening, seats named after 1st March will be in place within 2 months from the first donation.
- Plaques will be in place for 10 years from the date the plaque is unveiled. After which time we will make contact to ask if supporters would like to renew their support.
- Naming a seat does not include admission to performances or guarantee you any rights to book this particular seat, but we will try to allocate it to you if it’s free at the time of booking.