Polka offers a unique programme of After School Clubs in Primary Schools across London and Surrey, offering a great enrichment opportunity for pupils with curious minds. After School Clubs are delivered throughout the term and can either run at the end of the school day or as part of your daily timetable.
The clubs are suitable for Reception, KS1 and KS2 and can run on any day of the week.
- Sessions are designed to light the spark of children’s imaginations and creativity
- Our unique approach is rooted in the principles of drama through structured play, incorporating storytelling, imaginative games and role play
- Children will develop and improve communication and social skills, build confidence and team working capabilities, with a focus on self-expression and individuality
- All our practitioners are DBS checked and have received Child Protection training.
- Sibling discount available
These weekly drama sessions are the perfect opportunity for your child to have fun with their friends after the school day in a safe and friendly environment.
Once you’ve signed up as a host school we manage our relationship with parents, while your pupils enjoy all the enrichment benefits of a Polka Theatre workshop straight after school.
If you are interested in running an After School Club at your school please contact our Schools Relationship Officer, Elysia.
For parents - Participating schools