STATEMENT ON POLKA COVID-SECURE MEASURES AFTER 19th JULY
We take the safety of our audiences, staff and volunteers seriously and we want you to have confidence when coming to a Polka show. We are maintaining some Covid secure measures beyond 19th July for in line with industry guidance.
- We ask that face masks be worn by everyone over the age of 16 inside our venues to help protect, staff, performers and other audience members (unless exempt)
- We will continue to offer flexible ticketing under the updated See it Safely kitemark (read more here) – the See it Safely kitemark means a venue is Covid-secure and following the latest Government guidance for live arts events
- There will continue to be an enhanced cleaning regime and hand sanitiser stations available at our venues
- Our team will continue with regular lateral flow testing and will be wearing face masks or remain behind screens
- We’ll have the NHS Track & Trace available for you to check in, although this is no longer compulsory
This autumn, our production of RED is already a small capacity show to enable greater spacing. However, due to the nature of the production in that it is a promenade piece where audiences move around the space, masks will be required for this show unless exempt.
The below performances are running at a significantly reduced audience capacity for those that are vulnerable or would prefer to maintain a greater distance from other groups. As with all our performances, masks must be worn by those age 16+, and we encourage those age 12+ to also wear a mask. Regular cleaning of the auditorium and building is taking place, and hand sanitiser is readily available.
Cinderella: the AWESOME Truth!
Sun 12 Dec 11am
Fri 7 Jan 4.30pm
Sat 29 Jan 2.30pm
The Night Before Christmas
Sat 15 Jan 10am