Inspire and Achieve
We know the importance of creativity in education. It is at the heart of what we do. As a national leader in Early Years and Primary School practice, we work closely with schools and education professionals to develop work that helps you deliver your creative curriculum aims, while supporting children in learning about themselves and the world around them.
We aim to provide positive inspiration for children that helps shape the adults they will become.
You can engage with us in many ways, including;
- Visiting our state-of-the-art theatre for a show and workshop
- Delivering a tailor-made workshop in your school setting (delivery also available online)
- Creating extra-curricular enrichment opportunities for your students by signing up for our After School Clubs
- Booking our Sensory Space for groups with Special Educational Needs
- Taking advantage of our free teacher resources and CPD opportunities
Explore what’s on offer or if you’d like to talk to someone, contact our Schools Relationship Officer, Lizzie.
Polka Theatre is for everyone. We are committed to ensuring every Polka experience is accessible and inclusive.
You can find out more about attending our venue with further information and resources available here. We have an Access Information Pack and a Welcome Back to Polka Theatre video that is BSL interpreted and audio described. Both can act as a social story for the building and will tell you more about your visit. If you have any questions about Access, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.