Inspire and Achieve
We know the importance of creativity in education. It is at the heart of what we do. A national leader in Early Years and Primary School practice, we work closely with schools and education professionals to develop work that helps you deliver your curriculum aims, while supporting children in learning about themselves and the world around them.
We aim to provide positive inspiration for children and help shape the adults they will become.
There are many ways you can engage with us:
- Visit our state-of-the-art theatre for a show and workshop
- We can come to your school to deliver a class (delivery also available online)
- Create extra-curricular enrichment opportunities by signing up for our After School Clubs
- Book our Sensory Space for groups with Special Educational Needs
- Take advantage of our free teacher resources and CPD opportunities
Explore what’s on offer, or contact the Creative Learning team if you’d like to talk to someone.
Our building is accessible. Visit our Access page for full details of our facilities, and resources to help you plan your visit.
Did you know we have a new Sensory Space? A great environment for SEN children to engage, explore and learn.