Early Years and Primary Teachers, we need your expertise!
We are seeking educators of varying experience and backgrounds to join our Polka Theatre Teacher Advisory Group. As well as acting as an insightful advisor on our ongoing participation and artistic programming, this group offers a chance for teachers across London to connect and share practice.
Why do we need you?
We want to find out if we are reaching the needs of educators, schools and young people. Only you can tell us how we can make our participatory and artistic programming suit your needs and ultimately support you to deliver your creative curriculum aims. We want to ensure we are delivering accessible, inclusive and inspirational theatre and creative experiences for children now and for future generations.
We will offer:
- Exclusive invites to show previews
- Early access to our upcoming participation and school’s programme
- Networking opportunities with teachers from across London
Get in touch if you:
- Currently are teaching young people from Early Years to Year 6
- Believe in creative, accessible, and inclusive arts education opportunities
- Love Drama and Theatre
- Can meet a few times in the school year