Help us create Polka
Aged 4 – 12 years?
Like coming to Polka?
Want to have a say in how your theatre is run?
Join Young & Younger Voices!
Young Voices (8 – 12yrs) and Younger Voices (4 – 7yrs) are Polka’s two unique ambassador schemes involving children at every stage of creating the work that is made for them.
All members of Young & Younger Voices groups will be invited to:
- Watch Polka productions, give feedback and write reviews
- Exclusive backstage tours of the theatre
- Attend meetings with Polka staff and Trustees
- Work alongside our artists and attend R&D sessions
- Look at how we market our plays through our website and print
- Take part in Polka holiday workshops (offers and discounts subject to availability)
- Make new friends who have the same interest in theatre
- Be a Polka ambassador!
How to apply:
It is simple to apply. Just click below, download and complete the application form, or alternatively email Heidi and she’ll pop one in the post for you.
We will also need a short reference from a teacher or adult that isn’t your parent/carer detailing why you would make an excellent Young Voices member.
Once complete email your application to Heidi Pointet, or post it to the address below.
Young Voices, Polka Theatre, 240 The Broadway, Wimbledon, SW19 1SB.
Heidi, Participation Officer: [email protected]
General Creative Learning enquiries: [email protected]
If selected, involvement in Young Voices can be for up to 8 years, depending on age.
Membership is free. All we ask for is commitment.