Polka Charity Quiz and Auction
Join the fun with Hosts Omid Djalili, Katherine Ryan, Ed Gamble and friends!
22 Dec - 8pm
To watch our Online Christmas Quiz: https://fb.watch/2yckVjmLCM/
Online Answer Sheet available here: http://bit.ly/PolkaAnswers
Join celebrity hosts Omid Djalili, Ed Gamble, Kathryne Ryan and friends for an online evening of interactive fun and competition all from the comfort of your living room. Who will be the winner? Form a team and take part with your friends and colleagues in the ultimate socially distanced Christmas quiz.
Enjoy a mixture of traditional and comedic rounds plus special bonus challenges. Plus take a look at the fantastic range of money-can’t-buy experiences and holidays available in Polka’s Christmas Present Auction.
The evening will raise vital funds to help Polka sustain its work and reopen for children and families in the Spring.
How to Play:
1- The event is free to take part, you simply need to Register here and if you can, please make a donation. We’ve suggested £25 for a team of 8.
2- Get your team together – You can play as a household why not create a Whatsapp group if you’re in different locations?
3- Visit THIS PAGE on Tuesday 22nd December at 8 pm. We will post the live link to the broadcast here. Please note this is not a Zoom quiz – we won’t be able to see you.
5- Polka will announce the winners on Christmas Eve.
How to Bid on the Auction:
Register to take part here (if you have already registered for the quiz you don’t have to register again – you can already access the auction).
How you can help
Polka has been dealt a huge blow by the pandemic. Our first ever re-development has been delayed due to Covid-19 and the race is now on to secure the funds to be able to complete the redevelopment and re-open in Spring 2021.
We believe that creativity will be key to healing our community both during and after the impact of Covid. Children need access to creative resources to help them process their emotions, build confidence and tell their stories.
You can support Polka’s future by:
- Registering your team for the quiz and making a donation.
- Taking part in the auction
- And/or spreading the word to your friends and neighbours
Can’t Make it but Still Want To Support?
Thank you so much! Your support will make a real difference to the children Polka serves. Click here to donate today.
- Boutique double room + Breakfast at The Dog and Fox
- Dinner for 2 at Giggling Squid
- Moonseed Botanical Rituals Hamper
- A selection of the very best board games from Big Potato Games
- A children’s chocolate activity box from Play In Choc
- 3 months subscription to Little Cooks, children’s cookery kits
- Victus Soul Sports Pack including 4 classes and a pair of boxing gloves!
- Short Sports 2 hour children’s Holiday workshop
- 5 weeks of Piano lessons from Fireworks School of Music
For more information about the quiz or Polka’s community work please contact: Gwen Hanauer, Senior Campaigns Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8545 8368.
Polka Theatre is a registered charity no. 256979.